From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: January 10, 2021 08:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Parlor?

I think the original point to this question was in part with accessibility
challenges.
Sticking to that particular aspect of the thread and people who are
seriously telling on themselves by doing googllily eyes at that platform and
the strain of thought pervasive on it, hopes of any sort of attention given
to any consideration for accessibility is a set up for disappointment. The
crowds who cruise those message forums are probably not keen on
accommodating the disabled contingent You may want to be part of that club,
but that club most likely wants nothing to do with you... but hey, kudos for
trying I guess.
Cristóbal