From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 8:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Parlor?

Have you even been on the site? Have any of you condoning it been on it?

I have a friend on this site and she said there isn't any more of that stuff than on Facebook or any other site. I never even heard of it until this

thread. This is just more of be leave whatever the media or big corporations tell you too. And ow can you know how they will respond to our group? From what I know so farthis is a place to get awy from being subject to selective censorship.

On 1/10/2021 5:42 PM, Cristóbal wrote:
I think the original point to this question was in part with
accessibility challenges.
Sticking to that particular aspect of the thread and people who are
seriously telling on themselves by doing googllily eyes at that
platform and the strain of thought pervasive on it, hopes of any sort
of attention given to any consideration for accessibility is a set up
for disappointment. The crowds who cruise those message forums are
probably not keen on accommodating the disabled contingent You may
want to be part of that club, but that club most likely wants nothing
to do with you... but hey, kudos for trying I guess.
Cristóbal