moderated Re: Jaws & Discussion Board in Blackboard

Russell Solowoniuk

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response, and for the links. I’ll read over that material, but it looks a little over my head. I managed to find a solution. The discussion board seems to work well with jaws using Firefox instead of the chrome browser. So that’s what we’ll have to do.

Thanks again,

Russell

On Jan 10, 2021, at 12:54 PM, Mark <mweiler@...> wrote:

Russell, without having access to the specific environment, I can't offer a specific response to your question. What I can offer is a link to the reading material about application regions. It's the application section in the Accessible Rich Internet Application specification.  There is a link in that section on Managing Focus, and I wonder if that might explain the behaviour?   If others have more reliable documentation, it would be appreciated if it can be shared so we can clear these sorts of barriers (I'm puzzling over application mode in the reference manager, Zotero web library).