moderated Re: Is Windows Mail now working with JFW

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,What exact issues were you experiencing between jaws and mail onwindows 10?  I love using the mail app in Windows 10!  ThanksJessica

On Jan 9, 2021, at 3:53 PM, E.M. Kirtley <ekirtley45@...> wrote:

                I sent a report also, and after the update I have had few problems.

Ms. E. Kirtley

Sent from Mail for Windows 10