moderated Re: Parler

Randy Barnett

I see a political discussion I don't see any rants. Yes you're right this isn't the form for it but please at least use the correct terminology and not the media inspired crap.

Randy Barnett

On Jan 10, 2021, at 1:18 PM, Don Walls <donwalls@...> wrote:

Enough already!  This list is to deal with questions about JAWS, not political or other rants.

Don

From: Randy Barnett
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 1:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Parler

so you're OK with someone banning anything you have to say if they don't agree with it? I myself may hate something someone says but they have the right to say it.

Randy Barnett

On Jan 9, 2021, at 9:53 PM, Adrian Spratt <adrian@...> wrote:

As of Saturday, Apple suspended Parler (correct spelling) because it embraces threats of violence and illegality. If those are things you admire, you’ll need to look elsewhere.