moderated Re: MeWe

Randy Barnett

On Jan 9, 2021, at 9:26 PM, Bill Tessore <billtessore@...> wrote:

All I know is it’s a social media site inspired by the increasingly blatant sensorial actions of Big Tech against users with opinions that contrast with the alt-left views of those companies’ positions, particularly with regard to political matters. Others are Parler and of course the first thing that happens is it gets labeled violent hate side and gets pulled! you're not gonna have free speech in this country it's already getting to wear certain part of the population is not allowed to have an opinion. no matter what you think of the president the fact that companies can ban the presidential office from having their voice heard it is crazy!.com and Gab.com. Also there’s a search engine that does NOT artificially search results based on how closely sites/companies adhere to, or how sharply others diverge from similarly far left ideals, like Google. com does. Shalom.

Bill Tessore
billtessore@...

On Jan 9, 2021, at 2:14 PM, marilyn <tinkerbelltx@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I’ve never even heard of this app before I was asked to join it. What do you know about it? Any users? Opinions?

Thanks.

Marilyn