moderated Re: Parler

Don Walls

I couldn’t have said it better, Adrian.  Thanks!

Don

From: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 1:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Parler

The Supreme Court has pointed out that yelling “fire” in a crowded theater isn’t protected free speech. Incitement plus violence equates to doing just that and worse. The Founders had no difficulty in endorsing laws against sedition, treason and other dangerous activity. With freedom comes responsibility.