moderated Re: Parler

Andy

I feel that the long term effects of stifling free speech are much more dangerous than speech itself. Also, any such restrictions should be even handed.  There are many people and entities that post content that contains violence, including the leaders of iran, China, and influencers in Iraq, Syria, etc. and their posts are not being sensored, and their accounts are not being deleted.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: Parler

so you're OK with someone banning anything you have to say if they don't agree with it? I myself may hate something someone says but they have the right to say it.

Randy Barnett

As of Saturday, Apple suspended Parler (correct spelling) because it embraces threats of violence and illegality. If those are things you admire, you’ll need to look elsewhere.