moderated Re: Parler

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

so you're OK with someone banning anything you have to say if they don't agree with it? I myself may hate something someone says but they have the right to say it.

Randy Barnett

On Jan 9, 2021, at 9:53 PM, Adrian Spratt <adrian@...> wrote:

As of Saturday, Apple suspended Parler (correct spelling) because it embraces threats of violence and illegality. If those are things you admire, you’ll need to look elsewhere.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 12:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: MeWe

I was ready to download Parlar until i saw a review on the app store that said that it is inaccessible for blind users because in order to join you need to solve an inaccessible CAPTCHA

Andy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2021 9:26 PM

Subject: Re: MeWe

All I know is it’s a social media site inspired by the increasingly blatant sensorial actions of Big Tech against users with opinions that contrast with the alt-left views of those companies’ positions, particularly with regard to political matters. Others are Parler.com and Gab.com. Also there’s a search engine that does NOT artificially search results based on how closely sites/companies adhere to, or how sharply others diverge from similarly far left ideals, like Google. com does. Shalom.

Bill Tessore

On Jan 9, 2021, at 2:14 PM, marilyn <tinkerbelltx@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I’ve never even heard of this app before I was asked to join it. What do you know about it? Any users? Opinions?

Thanks.

Marilyn

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.