moderated Re: Parler

Bill Tessore

Yes, I attempted to sign up last night on there homepage, but the link didn’t go anywhere. when I realized I was still on the homepage I clicked on the support link and sent them a message about it. I guess I will just have to wait and see if  they get back to me.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore
billtessore@...

On Jan 10, 2021, at 9:04 AM, Hope Williamson <webspinner@...> wrote:

I don't want to start a debate on deplatformming, which I definitely don't support, but I think this is why the open web is necessary, now more than ever.

On 1/10/2021 6:22 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

Bill. Parler is also been axed from the Google play store. They have an audio CAPTCHA. On the web it will be offline for a week cause in their infinite greatness Amazon pulled their survers they were using.

On 1/10/2021 2:14 AM, Bill Tessore wrote:
Actually, only the Parler app has been removed from the Apple App Store. being an independent company, Apple has no power to eliminate the Parler platform. One can still go to Parler.com and login there. As for signup accessibility, I’ve not tried that yet as I’ve been studying its About page and Policies statement. So I’ll hav to look into it. If it is an issue, then I’ll try pointing it out for resolution. It’s my impression the owner and company still value ALL their users enough to meet everyone’s needs they can.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore

On Jan 9, 2021, at 10:46 PM, Andy <wq6r@...> wrote:

What is interesting is that before that happened Parler was the number 1 download in the app store.

Andy