From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jason White via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 7:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: favorite email client on windows?

On 1/10/21 9:23 AM, Curt Taubert wrote:
I use Thunderbird.
I use Thunderbird under Linux. I can't comment on its accessibility with Windows/JAWS, but it does seem to have a good reputation there also.
Under Windows, it's Microsoft Outlook for me. If I weren't using Microsoft OneDrive and Microsoft Office, as I currently do for work-related reasons, I probably wouldn't use Windows at all.