Shalom,

Bill Tessore
billtessore@gmail.com

On Jan 9, 2021, at 11:32 PM, Andy <wq6r@socal.rr.com> wrote:

Well, it's academic now, as Apple withdrew it from the app store.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Covici" <covici@ccs.covici.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2021 11:12 PM
Subject: Re: MeWe

I used aira to solve the captcha and also complained to support -- see
what happens.

On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 00:44:28 -0500,
Andy wrote:

[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
I was ready to download Parlar until i saw a review on the app store that said that it is inaccessible for blind users because in order to join you need to solve an inaccessible CAPTCHA

Andy
.
----- Original Message ----- From: Bill Tessore