moderated Re: JAWS 2021 and Pac Mate Omni BX 400 vis USB

Dan Miner

It’s under Other Devices listed by “PACmate USB RNDIS”

Device status: The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

Trying to do automatic driver updates results in no changes.  It doesn’t come out and say that it cannot find a driver but the eventual end at Software Updates claims I’m up to date.  *smile*

So, I do have the USB attached to the back of the PDA part as I see no way to attach a connection to just the display itself.  I have noticed the Pac Mate will respond to moments when my systems wakes.  So, there is some communication there.

                Dan