moderated Re: Moving in cell in Excel

Ann Byrne

Press alt-f, then t for options, a for advanced. Tab about five times to "allow editing in cells" and be sure it is *not checked.

At 02:25 PM 1/9/2021, you wrote:

Hello,

The other day I worked with Microsoft Accessibility to fix Windows10. I'm using the most recent version of Jaws2021 and Excel 2016. Since then I will be in Excel, press F2 to edit a cell and I cannot arrow left or right. It acts like there is only one word in the cell. I cannot even copy what is in the cell by selecting and then copying. Most cells have this problem and a few do not. What can I do to correct this problem?

Thanks,

Kevin