From: "Milton Ota" <mota1252@samobile.net>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 13:13
Subject: Excel 2007 Adding a Second Worksheet

I'm working in a workbook that is set up by months for Invoices, and I
have several Invoices that have to be made in a particular month,
calculation is done automatically for each sheet and summary--is there
a keyboard command in JFW 13 and Excel 2007 to create another sheet in
the same month? thanks in advance.

--
Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network. Visit