moderated Re: Since most recent Jaws update

Richard Turner

I do not have the clicks and Voice Assistant is disabled.

Have you checked your Windows Sound Scheme?

Not to mention the Jaws sound settings?

I have Microsoft 365 and have no clicks when opening or using any of the applications.

Richard, in the U.S.

"Why, what did she tell you?"

"I don't know, I didn't listen."