moderated Re: Since most recent Jaws update

Michael Massey

Hi, all.  Ever since updating to the latest update to Jaws 2021, whenever I launch Outlook 365 on my desktop pc and my laptop pc from the desktop shortcuts, I hear a click when Outlook opens.  When Outlook opens I hear a click when the words opening Outlook is spoken.  I tried a Jaws repair on both machines and the click sill persists.  This anomaly is not annoying but it is noticeable.  I am running Windows 10 h2 pro on my desktop pc and Windows 10 h2 home edition on my laptop.  I am using my preferred Eloquence synthesizer.  Thanks.