From: David Griffith via groups.io
Sent: 08 January 2021 23:18
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Is Windows Mail now working with JFW

Bizarrely just a couple of days after sending a Support message to FS Windows Mail seems, touch wood, to have stabilised with Jaws.

I am typing this email in Mail with Jaws, something I have not been able to do for weeks.

I don’t know if it is anything to do with the new January update, though the first few times I checked this out Mail continues to crash with Jaws running anyway. Apparently no longer. .

Alternatively there might have been some unseen update on Windows I suppose.

The only thing I have been doing differently is that I had routinely also had thunderbird open in another window   because of the propensity of Mail to crash with Jaws. However I have just closed thunderbird and Mail is continuing to work with Jaws so it looks like it is not related..

Before I report this apparent improvement I wonder if the other people experiencing problems with Mail have also seen the problem resolved?

David G.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10