From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 5:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Seeking job as a certified JAWS user

Hi.  Try www.blindit.org and sorry for the error.

Cheers!

On 9/1/2021 3:36 am, Arkadiusz Świętnicki wrote:
Hello Jaffar,
This website displays something in Nederlands and it's not definitely
related to work.

Hi.  Go to www.bit.org which is a Denver based charity that interacts
with companies to place blind and visually impaired job seekers as their
potential work force.  There is a form on their site where you can fill in
your details such as your vocational interests, and they will get back to
you for an interview.  They also interact with blind and visually impaired
folks outside of the US to help place them in US firms based in the
individual's country of origin.  Cheers and all the best.
On 9/1/2021 12:04 am, Rayn Darren wrote:
Not that I'm personally aware of, however you could post on Facebook
and/or tweet about it.