From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 1:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Closing my Zoom account

I would like to cancel my Zoom account subscription and go back to the free account.  I found where I can do this, but after pressing the Cancel account button, I land in a page with a Cancel subscription button.  Pressing Space bar then puts me back to where I pressed the space bar on the Cancel account button.  I seem to be going back and forth between these two pages.  When do I get the confirmation that my account has been closed?  I would still like to use Zoom for free.  Another Zoom account holder has offered to let me use his account to host the one meeting that I need to run each month.  Can I do that if I have the free account?