moderated Re: Closing my Zoom account

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Marty. Perhaps you are not filling in something that needs to be filled in, or perhaps there is a confirm button that you are not pressing.

Yes, you can use another person's account if that person gives you permission, even if you don't have a free account. The only drawback is that you cannot both use the account on two devices. It will sign you out on one, and leave the other device open.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 1:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Closing my Zoom account

I would like to cancel my Zoom account subscription and go back to the free account.  I found where I can do this, but after pressing the Cancel account button, I land in a page with a Cancel subscription button.  Pressing Space bar then puts me back to where I pressed the space bar on the Cancel account button.  I seem to be going back and forth between these two pages.  When do I get the confirmation that my account has been closed?  I would still like to use Zoom for free.  Another Zoom account holder has offered to let me use his account to host the one meeting that I need to run each month.  Can I do that if I have the free account? 

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.