moderated Re: Since most recent Jaws update

Richard Turner

It sounds like you are invoking the voice assistant.

That’s what Jaws says when it cannot hear your command.

If you are not intentionally trying to use the new Voice Assistant, open the jaws menu with insert+j and open the utilities menu.

The first item is the Voice Assistant.

Richard, in the U.S.

"Why, what did she tell you?"

"I don't know, I didn't listen."