moderated Re: does jaws work on any greeting cards sites?

Jessica D

Hi,
What about 123greetings.com?

You can google that, to make sure I have the website correct, but I'm 95% sure, that's what it is.

I haven't tried the website myself, but I've used the iphone app, and its great!

Thanks,
Jessica

On Jan 7, 2021, at 11:36 PM, Sandra Streeter <sandrastreeter381@...> wrote:

JAWS itself works on several sites—as well, Hallmark, American Greetings and Blue Mountain; the only thing is, none of the sites I know about describe the pictures or videos, so although you may know that the card you’ve chosen falls under the “funny” category, you won’t know why! Sometimes, you can email Support and get them to send you the info about several cards you’re thinking about, but no one seems to automatically take our needs into account when posting their cards, alas... Maybe with enough advocacy, that will change—we can only hope.

Sandra

A spirit with a vision is a dream

With a mission.

(Neil Peart, of the band Rush: 9/12/1952-1/7/2020)