From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2021 08:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: another podcast question

There are a number of PC apps that can natively speed up and slow down playback.

3 free Examples.

The SpeakOn Podcast  app will allow accelerated playback as long as you download the podcast from within the app rather than  streaming it.

Control F8 is the command to speed up. Control  F7 slow down.

VLC also has excellent playback control if you have downloaded the podcast as a media file.

Right bracket speeds up and left bracket slow down and equals returns to normal speed.

Finally Mp3DirectCut  is surprisingly one of my favourite players of media files for the excellent navigation. F8 increases the speed of playback and F7 reduces playback speed.

David G.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10