moderated Re: Casper backup speech accessibility

tom x

Hi,

How did you go after downloading and installing Casper v10 as regards working it with Jaws?

Thanks

Tom

On 6/01/2021 1:32 am, Arkadiusz Świętnicki wrote:
Hello netbat66,

No need to use NVDA. If he is comfortable with JAWS why he needs to poison his system?
I love backup software and I havent heard of this Casper! Downloading it now. Mmmm!

have you tried it with n v d a? i still use version 8 with windows 10 with both n v d a and window eyes.
-----Original Message----- From: tom x
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2021 10:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Casper backup speech accessibility
Hi,
Using Jaws 2021 64 bit.
After using version 8.0 of Casper for about 6 years, it now seems to
experience problems with the latest version of Win 1064 bit.
So does anyone know if the current version of Future System's Solutions
backup and recovery program,Casper version 10, is accessible with Jaws 2021?

Thanks
Tom