moderated Re: another podcast question


 

Rahul,. You can change the playback speed using the native Podcasts app on an iDevice. You need to drill down to the now playing screen and the playback speed control will be at the bottom left corner. It can be set to half, normal, 1.5, and double speeds.

Alan Lemly 
  

with Outlook for iOS


From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Rahul Bajaj <rahul.bajaj1038@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 4:33:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Re: another podcast question
 
Can you change the speed on the Apple podcast app?

Rahul

On 06/01/2021, Tim Dixon <tim@...> wrote:
> I personally use Apple podcasts on my iPhone. I believe I can listen through
> the PC app. But I haven’t tried it.
> ________________________________
> From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Richard Turner
> <richardturner42@...>
> Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2021 9:46:05 PM
> To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
> Subject: Re: another podcast question
>
> I use my iPhone for podcasts, and the Overcast asp has a great speed
> adjustment. I do not know if there is one for the computer.
>
> Richard
>
>
> Software means never having to say you're finished
>
>
> On Jan 5, 2021, at 1:28 PM, Sandra Streeter <sandrastreeter381@...>
> wrote:
>
> 
>
> Afternoon, all:
>
> A few months ago, my church was using the Immerse study, which I found as an
> audio—I forget the source, but what I do remember is that there wasn’t a way
> to speed it up. Is there a podcast player that works with JAWS or NVDA and
> can speed up something like this? I could have gotten through the readings
> 15 minutes earlier, had I been able to change the speed, and it drove me
> nuts! Thanks!
>
>
>
>
>
> Sandra
>
>
>
> “Fantasy is a higher form of Art, indeed the most nearly pure form, and so
> (when achieved) the most potent.”
>
> (J. R. R. Tolkien)
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> [AVG logo]
> <https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avg.com%2Finternet-security&data=04%7C01%7C%7C365b746f4b8b4c676a0f08d8b1c35824%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637454799834965397%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=13fV5LE3H09akAWac6wwUvJhyFt4Kiwro64vZSCbjp4%3D&reserved=0>
>
> This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
> www.avg.com<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avg.com%2Finternet-security&data=04%7C01%7C%7C365b746f4b8b4c676a0f08d8b1c35824%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637454799834965397%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=13fV5LE3H09akAWac6wwUvJhyFt4Kiwro64vZSCbjp4%3D&reserved=0>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


--
--
Rahul Bajaj
Candidate for the MPhil in Law
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018)
University of Oxford





Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.