From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michael Retondo
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:35 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: JAWS 12 and 13 doesn't speak dialog box titles where previous
versiondid

Our company has a very large Java application. It has worked very well
with JAWS going back to version 9 that I'm aware of. We since have been
test with versions 12 and 13 and have found that dialog and message
boxes titles aren't spoken. I even ran older versions of our application
to make sure it was nothing in our new code causing the problem. And
sure enough the older application works fine with JAWS 11 but not with
version 12. Is this a known issue or is there a new setting I'm unaware
of?

Thanks