moderated Re: Do Any Of You Out There Subscribe to Any Podcasts?

Rick Miller

The podcast is called “Mobituaries,”  hosted by Mo Rocca.  All the episodes are at mobituaries.com, but you can subscribe to the podcast anywhere you get podcasts.  I use Spotify.  When I go to Mobituaries using Spotify I find the table where the episodes are located.  My niece tells me that when you select “all episodes,” to the right of that there is a “sort,” link where you can sort episodes either from newest to oldest or oldest to newest.  In Google Play JAWS works with this, but not with Spotify.  But here’s what puzzles me.  In GooglePlay I can select episodes from oldest to newest, but they won’t play in that order after I select it.

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2021 12:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Do Any Of You Out There Subscribe to Any Podcasts?

Hi,

What's the name of your podcast, and where can we find it?

Thanks,

Jessica

On Jan 5, 2021, at 3:05 PM, JM Casey <jmcasey@...> wrote:

Well, I am a podcaster now I suppose, in the sense that I record/make one. But I also listen to a bunch. I don’t subscribe, to be honest, I just go to their websites and download the episodes. They usually have numbered episodes so it’s easy to figure out what order they go in, if that matters, and just play them that way. I don’t have any answers about spotify though, as I don’t use it.