moderated Re: another podcast question

Richard Turner

I use my iPhone for podcasts, and the Overcast asp has a great speed adjustment. I do not know if there is one for the computer.

Richard

On Jan 5, 2021, at 1:28 PM, Sandra Streeter <sandrastreeter381@...> wrote:

Afternoon, all:

A few months ago, my church was using the Immerse study, which I found as an audio—I forget the source, but what I do remember is that there wasn’t a way to speed it up. Is there a podcast player that works with JAWS or NVDA and can speed up something like this? I could have gotten through the readings 15 minutes earlier, had I been able to change the speed, and it drove me nuts! Thanks!

Sandra

“Fantasy is a higher form of Art, indeed the most nearly pure form, and so (when achieved) the most potent.”

(J. R. R. Tolkien)

AVG logo

www.avg.com