moderated Re: another podcast question

JM Casey

Hey Sandra.

Well, I know that VLC can do this natively (no plugin required). I generally use it for video, not audio, but it will play just about any format you throw at it and many types of streams as well. I’m sure some of the dedicated podcast apps can do this but, I remain old-school and haven’t really bothered with any of those.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sandra Streeter
Sent: January 5, 2021 04:29 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: another podcast question

Afternoon, all:

A few months ago, my church was using the Immerse study, which I found as an audio—I forget the source, but what I do remember is that there wasn’t a way to speed it up. Is there a podcast player that works with JAWS or NVDA and can speed up something like this? I could have gotten through the readings 15 minutes earlier, had I been able to change the speed, and it drove me nuts! Thanks!

Sandra

“Fantasy is a higher form of Art, indeed the most nearly pure form, and so (when achieved) the most potent.”

(J. R. R. Tolkien)

www.avg.com