JAWS 12 and 13 doesn't speak dialog box titles where previous version did

Michael Retondo <mretondo@...>

Our company has a very large Java application. It has worked very well
with JAWS going back to version 9 that I'm aware of. We since have been
test with versions 12 and 13 and have found that dialog and message boxes
titles aren't spoken. I even ran older versions of our application to make
sure it was nothing in our new code causing the problem. And sure enough
the older application works fine with JAWS 11 but not with version 12. Is
this a known issue or is there a new setting I'm unaware of?

Thanks