What's the name of your podcast, and where can we find it?

Thanks,
Jessica

On Jan 5, 2021, at 3:05 PM, JM Casey <jmcasey@...> wrote:

Well, I am a podcaster now I suppose, in the sense that I record/make one. But I also listen to a bunch. I don’t subscribe, to be honest, I just go to their websites and download the episodes. They usually have numbered episodes so it’s easy to figure out what order they go in, if that matters, and just play them that way. I don’t have any answers about spotify though, as I don’t use it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Miller
Sent: January 5, 2021 02:06 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Do Any Of You Out There Subscribe to Any Podcasts?

Dear Listers:

I am just beginning to become acquainted with podcasts.  There is one podcast where I am trying to sort episodes from oldest to newest and then play them in that order, but I am having no luck at all and am wondering if any of you do podcasting and might be able to give me some advice.  Can sorting from oldest to newest episodes be done at all, and if so, how do you do it with JAWS?  I subscribe to podcasts using Spotify.

Rick Miller