moderated Re: Using outlook calendar with Jaws?

Jim Weiss

When I looked into this last summer the conduit was only in one direction.  Meaning that you could populate your Outlook calendar on your Win 10 system, but anything you did in Outlook was not reflected in iCloud.  The two systems are not overly compatible.  Also you had to do the setup in iCloud.com and the site is not overly accessible.
You can Google it to see if there have been any changes.  I do use iCloud for Windows but it does not include the calendar, but recently it started to sync contacts and your iCloud email.  Maybe someday in the future it will also include the calendar.
Jim Weiss

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

On Jan 5, 2021, at 1:35 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,

I don’t have it setup yet, but I can.

I already have icloud setup on my iphone, so can’t I just use iCloud to sync my calendar?

Thanks,

Jessica