moderated Re: Do Any Of You Out There Subscribe to Any Podcasts?

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

I dont use it myself but some blind podcasters recomend Overcast for playing podcasts. I answered your other thread you might want to read it.

On 1/5/2021 11:05 AM, Rick Miller wrote:

Dear Listers:

I am just beginning to become acquainted with podcasts.  There is one podcast where I am trying to sort episodes from oldest to newest and then play them in that order, but I am having no luck at all and am wondering if any of you do podcasting and might be able to give me some advice.  Can sorting from oldest to newest episodes be done at all, and if so, how do you do it with JAWS?  I subscribe to podcasts using Spotify.

Rick Miller