Sent: Monday, January 04, 2021 10:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Casper backup speech accessibility
Hi,
Using Jaws 2021 64 bit.

After using version 8.0 of Casper for about 6 years, it now seems to
experience problems with the latest version of Win 1064 bit.

So does anyone know if the current version of Future System's Solutions
backup and recovery program,Casper version 10, is accessible with Jaws 2021?

Thanks

Tom

--
Best regards,