moderated Re: BARD express

Glenn / Lenny

Does this program allow you to listen to BARD books on the computer?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2021 6:44 PM
Subject: BARD express

Hi listers:

Anyone on the list use the program called BARD Express provided by the National Library Service?

Reason I ask is that, it seems, JAWS doesn’t read the status line automatically.

I can find it with the touch cursor, by turning it on, and pressing ctrl+home, then right arrow 3 times to find the progress bar, and one more right arrow to read the download queue information.

Anyone know why JFW doesn’t read that status line automatically?

Thanks!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10