moderated Dolby Audio turned off all the time

Gezim Rexha

Hi list,

I am not sure if this is related to JAWS, but the issue has occurred since I installed the latest JAWS version.

Just a few seconds after I log into my PC, JAWS volume turns lower, regardless of how it has been set. After doing some settings exploration, I found out that the issue is caused by something called Dolby Audio, which is all the time getting turned off. Now, I go and turn it on and everything works fine, but it turns off soon, and that is quite annoying!

I would appreciate any suggestion for resolving the issue.

With best wishes,

Gezim