From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, January 2, 2021 04:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: mute topic option

David,

           That's how it should work, though it's been ages since I last activated a Mute this Topic link in an e-mail message.  If you are not logged in on the Groups.io website, you will be prompted to enter your login ID (the e-mail address with which you've subscribed) and password, as topic muting is something managed under your account level settings, but everything is already "filled in" as far as the actual information to mute a specific topic.  If you have never established a password for your Groups.io account, then see:  Establishing a Groups.io Website Account Password If You’ve Been an E-Mail Only User (docx)

            What Sandra describes sounds like focus has somehow jumped back to the Reply to Sender link rather than remaining on the Mute this topic link.

           ~ André Gide

AVG logo

www.avg.com