moderated Re: Determine JFW language via script?

Chris Nestrud

What about the GetJFWLang function:

Gets the three letter abbreviation of the JAWS Language that is
currently in use. This is the language of the resource DLLs that are
loaded by JAWS. This is not necessarily the same as the current speech
synthesizer language.

Chris

On Fri, Jan 01, 2021 at 08:35:43PM +0100, Arkadiusz ??wi??tnicki wrote:
Hi guys,
I have stopped using JFW actively as my main screenreader, but I still greatly love and respect this software (no, I don't use NVDA).
I am writing a script for JAWS which might be very useful for some people, but some stuff in it must be language dependent unfortunately. Is there a way I can get the JAWS language via script or better yet, a language of Windows? I know there is a scripting list somewhere, but I ask here since it is a relatively simple question.