moderated Re: Can no longer close menus in Edge

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 11:57 AM, Mario wrote:
but may I add, using Power Shell is much more capable than Command Prompt.
-
That depends entirely on what it is you're trying to do.  There are many things where I still strongly prefer Command Prompt to PowerShell because, to my mind, the syntax is cleaner and easier.  Tool to task.

But there are definitely a lot of things that PowerShell is much better for, but they're also not things that most typical users will ever need to do.

           ~ André Gide