moderated Re: Can no longer close menus in Edge

Mario

this may seem obvious, but may I add, using Power Shell is much more capable than Command Prompt.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Friday, January 1, 2021, 8:27 PM
Subject: Can no longer close menus in Edge
On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 08:00 PM, Mike B wrote:

What is the difference between Power Shell and Command Prompt?

-
I am going to give the very short answer:  Both are command line
interfaces (CLIs) included with Windows.

Command Prompt is the successor of what those of us old enough to be
familiar with DOS knew as DOS.

PowerShell is a much newer CLI with a very different command syntax, but
where a number of "classic" commands are aliased so that they can be
used in their familiar format with PowerShell.

*One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the
shore for a very long time.*

~ André Gide