moderated Re: Can no longer close menus in Edge

Mario

sometimes this happens to me in Firefox or Chrome. to get back to the page, I press alt+d and then shift+tab.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Dan Longmore [mailto:danlongmore44@gmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Friday, January 1, 2021, 5:26 PM
Subject: Can no longer close menus in Edge
Yes, at times, I have to tab around to get back to the page. Quite annoying
On Jan 1, 2021, at 11:10 AM, Adrian Spratt <adrian@adrianspratt.com> wrote:

Hi. This problem started in Edge just the other day. For reasons I haven't yet figured out, an Edge webpage will be taken over by the Edge menu. No matter what I do, I can't close it. I've tried the alt key, escape and even control-F4, which only succeeds in closing both the menus and the webpage.

The menu may turn up after I've done an alt-tab to go into another window, but I'm not sure.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas?