From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, January 1, 2021 1:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Can no longer close menus in Edge

Adrian,

           Consider:  Using SFC (System File Checker) and DISM (Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management) to Repair Windows 8 & 10

           These sorts of completely atypical issues in anything shipped with Windows strongly suggests an underlying corruption, somewhere, and who knows where.  Those two utilities repair same, and harm nothing, so they're a good place to start.  It may or may not work, but at least you'll have more data.

           ~ André Gide