moderated Determine JFW language via script?

Arkadiusz Świętnicki

Hi guys,
I have stopped using JFW actively as my main screenreader, but I still greatly love and respect this software (no, I don't use NVDA).
I am writing a script for JAWS which might be very useful for some people, but some stuff in it must be language dependent unfortunately. Is there a way I can get the JAWS language via script or better yet, a language of Windows? I know there is a scripting list somewhere, but I ask here since it is a relatively simple question.