Re: How do I get full screen player back in iTunes using jaws?

Juanita

Press control-M to toggle between full screen and mini players.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Paul Price
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 4:02 AM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: How do I get full screen player back in iTunes using jaws?

Hi all,

Just wondering how I get full screen player back in iTunes using jaws?

I managed to turn it off, leaving me with the mini player, but I can't get
it back now.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling jaws, but when I did this, I got
the same mini player.

I tried restoring to an earlier time before I turned the full screen player
off, then starting iTunes again, there was an error, so I repaired it.

Still the mini player.

Also, I can't get it to download purchases that I have already bought onto
the laptop, even after I have authorised it with ITunes.

I'm running Jaws 10, can go up to jaws 12, iTunes 10 and windows vista 32
bit.

Thanks in advance for any info anyone can provide.

Paul price
email and msn messenger: pprice72@optusnet.com.au
skype: pprice72