moderated Re: Tkeystrokes to get to laptop layout

Bonnie Vegiard

Hi again everyone,
Fusion is a combination of jaws and Zoom text. I have a laptop that does not have a numb pad. When I worked with IT, he gave me a few keystrokes and suddenly I was at the place to change the layout from desktop to laptop. When the layout is changed, then the caps lock key works as the jaws key. However, right now, the setting has apparently reverted back to desktop, and I cannot remember the keystrokes he used to get me to that setting.I have gone over and over the interface, I have tried to use the help topics and Google. No luck. It looks to me like the help topics only refer to Zoom text for some reason, even though fusion is supposed to be a combination of
 I have gone over and over the interface, I have tried to use the help topics and Google. No luck. It looks to me like the help topics only refer to zoom text for some reason, even though fusion is supposed to be a combination of jaws and Zoom text. Help has no reference to jaws, at least in my fusion 2021 version. That’s why I’m hoping someone can give me the keystrokes that I need without waiting until Monday to talk to IT. Appreciate any help you can offer. Thank you!

Bonnie

On Dec 31, 2020, at 9:06 PM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi again, Mike. Abraham Sweiss told me that JAWS is installed with Fusion. I went and looked at the documentation, and found out that Fusion is a combination of JAWS and ZoomText.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...