moderated Tkeystrokes to get to laptop layout

Bonnie Vegiard

Hi everyone,
I worked with Technical support last week on getting my laptop to work with fusion. We changed my keyboard configuration to laptop layout, but for some reason the setting didn’t save. I have gone over and over the interface trying to find the place to change it back to laptop layout, and I can’t find it anywhere. Help is not helping at all. Does anyone know where I can change the setting? I am using fusion 2021. Thank you! Also, for some reason help only seems to address zoom text, nothing comes up about jaws. Very strange.

Thank you, Bonnie