moderated Re: Google Disability Support Contact Info, and Still Looking For Help With Importing IE Favorites Into Google Chrome

Tom Behler

Thanks for this info, Brian.

I also have Be My Eyes, through which I can contact Google Disability Support.

A few list members have also given me some suggestions which I’m going to try first.

Very much appreciate the info.

Tom Behler