moderated Re: Google Disability Support Contact Info, and Still Looking For Help With Importing IE Favorites Into Google Chrome

Tom Behler

Robin:

Thanks for the revised e-mail address for Google Disability Support.

I’m half tempted to e-mail them first to see if they can send me written instructions for importing my IE favorites into Google Chrome.

However, I’d be willing to bet that they send me the same instructions I’ve already posted here.

I think something has changed in relation to how things work after the source selection is made in the combo box I mentioned previously.

Tom Behler