moderated Re: Google Disability Support Contact Info, and Still Looking For Help With Importing IE Favorites Into Google Chrome

Tom Behler

Gerald:

These are the steps that worked for me previously.

However, now, after I select “import from Internet Explorer” from the combo box containing Microsoft Edge and other options, I get kicked out of the import wizzard and can’t find the “import” button.

Once again, the frustrating thing is that this strategy used to work just fine.

If someone wants to give it a try on their end, please do so, and let us know how you do.

Thank you!

Tom Behler