From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 3:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Google Disability Support Contact Info, and Still Looking For Help With Importing IE Favorites Into Google Chrome

The only way I know of, is to use a smart phone app, Be My Eyes.

They have a specialty section where you can call a Google Disability support person directly.

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"

"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Dec 30, 2020, at 12:17 PM, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:

Hello, everyone.

Does anyone have a phone number for Google Disability Support?

I have the following e-mail address, and also wonder if it is still valid:

disability-support-external@...

I’m still struggling with importing my IE favorites into Google Chrome, and would like to contact them about this issue if possible.

I’m also still very much interested in any suggestions from list members.

Here, once again, is a summary of my issue:

Does anyone have an easy way to import IE Favorites into the Google Chrome Bookmarks list?

I have done this before, using the below instructions, but now can’t seem to get the process to work.

My sighted spouse even tried, using the mouse, and couldn’t get the favorites list to import either.

Here are those instructions:

To import your IE book marks, Press alt F and you will be in the vertical Chrome menu. Arrow down to book marks and press the right arrow. Now, arrow down to where it says import book marks and settings... Press enter on that, and you will be able to import your favorites and settings from IE.

Thanks for any helpful info or suggestions.

Tom Behler